To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PSG Global Solutions • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 1 month ago
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the Financial Services industry in Hillsboro, Oregon, United States.
- Responds, researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling that may have been forwarded by the management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- Reviews in-process, closed or canceled single loan or credit exceptions, applications, claims, files or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Assigns and tracks complaints, following all internal procedures.
Our client provides outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions. Hiring for Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Logistics, Sales and Marketing and Administrative roles. For 60 years. Via 5,000 offices in 39 countries.
Matching smart people with great jobs. Putting to work nearly 700,000 employees worldwide.
Helping people like you achieve your potential. Using innovative technologies and passion for people to provide you the best experience possible. Every single day.
Let this be your day. Put their expertise to work for you. You deserve it!
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
The pay range we're offering is 22 - 23 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.