This is no desk job
. As a CSC Appliance Delivery Driver and Installation Technician
your days will be active, delivering and installing commercial laundry and/or air vending equipment
to a variety of places around town. You’ll have a constant change of scenery, engage with clients and consumers daily, and learn new technology in an environment that supports your success in both your career and life.
As a CSC Appliance Delivery Driver and Installation Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works at CSC Service Works.
You will start each day at the branch and utilize a company provided box truck to zip around town effectively and safely. Generally, you’ll be responsible for performing appliance and equipment deliveries, installations and pick-ups on a route organized specifically for you to efficiently achieve your results.
Appliance Delivery Driver and Installation Technicians’ work is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter.
In this entry level role, you’ll need some basic experiences and skills which include:
- Deliver and Install major appliances to customer's homes and client locations
- Prepare, Load and unload appliances and equipment into trucks for delivery and removal
- Connecting water and gas lines and always doublechecking removals and installations for leaks.
- Dismantling and reassembling appliances and equipment
- Instruct customers and/or clients how to operate appliances and equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Testing out equipment to make sure it’s fully functioning before you leave.
- Keeping delivery locations clean and safe- a quick yet important part of our Best in Class service.
- Staying physically active loading and unloading your company truck using a 2-wheeled hand cart for support, ease and safety.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
A HS Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training. Vocational school training and/or on the job-related experience works too!
- 1 year of job-related experience in the areas of delivery and installation
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background checks and DOT physical
- Verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Problem solving
- Time management
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class. Our core values include:
The CSC Service Works Story
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.
Complex Problem Solving
Installations (Computer Systems)