To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Youngstown, OH 44511
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN / LPN - Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Youngstown, OH
Posted 2 months ago
RN or LPN - Admissions Nurse - Full Time
Calling all qualified Nurses -- Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
CommuniCare Services shares your goal--to create caring communities where staff and residents maximize their potential while striving to turn the challenges of aging, rehabilitation and recovery into positive experiences.
Canfield Healthcare Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse - RN preferred - with Long Term Care experience to fill a full time Admissions Nurse position. The Admissions nurse will be responsible for admissions along with other duties as assigned. Candidates must be well organized and self motivated with good documentation skills. Must be IV certified.
Canfield Healthcare Center, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are interested in joining a company devoted to quality resident care, forward your resume with salary expectations for immediate consideration!
- RN or LPN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- RN preferred
- IV Certification required
- Previous Long Term Care experience required.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized with good documentation skills
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, when necessary
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must maintain CPR certification.