Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the largest real estate franchises and one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerages Industries. We are looking to help our client to identify Software Engineer (Tech Lead). It's a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity based out of Austin, TX. Great company to work with!!
Position Title: Software Engineer (Tech Lead)
Duration: Full Time opportunity (Direct Hire).
Location: Austin, TX
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Mentor, coach and delegate work to a team of developers and QA engineers.
- Drive automation into test, documentation and the build process.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Establish a test-driven culture.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development or middleware design.
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team in delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with multiple database technologies such as MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite or Redis.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- Proven experience building microservice or SOA architectures using SOAP or REST/GraphQL.
- Master's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 8 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience using one or more of the following: Node.js, Java, Python or Golang.
- 2 years of experience with Docker.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Mobile development experience using Objective-C/Swift, Java or React Native.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows and IT security.
- Able to handle changes in priority and requirements, without loss of enthusiasm.
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Amazon Web Services