CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that needs a general surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 40 hours per week, no call, and you will see 12 to 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WI medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
*Quick Facts:** Certification: BC/BE required
* License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
* Schedule: 40 hours per week
* Call: No
* Caseload: 12 to 18 patients per day
*Benefits:** We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
* We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
* Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
- Health Administration
- Primary Care
- Electronic Medical Record