We're looking for passionate team members to help us create an incredible customer experience and an amazing place to work!
You’ll have the ability to work on one or more of our three core teams that all work together to bring Blue Apron to life:
- The Kitchen Team is responsible for ensuring full execution of all ingredient fillings for each week’s box.
- The Packing Team puts our finished ingredients into boxes. They are the final quality check on all items.
- The Shipping and Receiving Team receives our ingredients and organizes finished boxes to send to our customers.
- Must be at least 18 years-old.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Punctual attendance is critical here at Blue Apron! Your timely, reliable and regular attendance is required.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required.
- Must be able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
- Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work in multiple roles throughout the Fulfillment Center.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Falsification on application will disqualify candidacy.
- Full-time position, including, nights and weekends.
- Forklift Certification may be required for certain Warehouse positions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.).
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- Employee Discount Program.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1680
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
View the full profile
Blue Apron is a venture-backed, e-commerce company based in New York City, with additional offices in New Jersey, California and Texas. Launched in 2012, we have just over 100 employees in our SoHo headquarters in New York City and have grown to over 1,500 employees across our National Fulfillment Centers.
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of foodies approach our business with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers’ lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.