Nesco Resource is seeking candidates for an Inventory Analyst role with a well-regarded biotechnology organization in the Albany area. This is a contract role, expected to last 12 months, with the possibility for extension or permanent hire.
The Inventory Analyst supports clinical and commercial drug product filling and labeling operations by maintaining inventory data integrity at drug product contract manufacturers in Oracle Process Manufacturing. This role shall review documentation related to product manufacture, shipment and destruction to determine the origin of inventory variances, so they can be eliminated.
• Generate monthly inventory report from OPM and reconcile with inventory reports from CMO.
• Research inventory variances to determine accurate quantity on hand and classify to appropriate root cause category for variance.
• Ability to understand production processes that impact inventory control
• Ability to collect, analyze and interpret inventory data
• Review cGMP documentation to confirm source of inventory variances
• Compile and present all evidence to support source of variances
• Complete cGMP documentation to drive inventory adjustments
• Perform Oracle inventory transactions and adjustments relating to DP manufacturing activity
Education and Experience:
• Requires Associate's Degree and related experience in warehousing or inventory management with direct experience in an electronic system.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of Oracle Process Manufacturing;
• Direct experience identifying root cause or inventory variances;
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
• Ability to build effective working relationships;
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphing, and presentation software
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.