Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
You could find the Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant position in the High Tech - Pharm/Biotech industry you've been looking for, if you're talented and have been looking for a new opportunity. Are you adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences? Robert Half Technology is filling a Senior Project Manager role with a candidate who will be put at the center of our client's strategic business plan. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. You might be good at this job if you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders by acting as a key member of the team. You will succeed in this role if you can be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Apply as soon as possible!
How you will make an impact
- Cooperate closely with the Product Specialist, QA Manager, Business Analyst, Product Owner/Product Manager
- Sets forth the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Congregates details from QA leads, technical leads, and business analysts into a proposal
- Help the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Assigns schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Assure that the functional requirements are met, achievable, and tracked
- Arranges project with precise ticket workflows and boards
- Heads project planning
- Complies with Product Owner/Product Manager to make certain that the product vision and high-level business objectives are explicit and practical
- Help out with classifying, identifying, and managing risk for functional improvement requests
- Works as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, leading scrum ceremonies, and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Interacts and communicates with designers, stakeholders, developers, and technical team members
- Gives a hand to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Work together to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Schedules and runs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and tracks ticket assignments
- Adheres and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- In charge of deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner- Delivers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Directs the daily stand-ups, seeing to it they are focused, brief, and timely
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- PMP Certification experience
- App Development experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- We'll consider you a good candidate for this position if you are flexible and focused
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is strongly preferred.
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Applicants should have a Project Management (PMP) certification
- If you're looking for job openings and have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools, you might be a good fit for this position
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Scrum (Software Development)