Accounts Receivable Coordinator opportunity for a great company!
Prepares and processes all banking related transactions for Incoming-Wire Transfer, from various banking facilities. Codes all Wire Transfer, checks and Manual ACH transaction, along with reconciling, prior to submitting to Accounting for further processing. Forwards banking transaction information ( Wire Transfer reports ) hourly to all Money Movement Specialist for verification of funds. Notates all confirmation of receipt of funds in Money Movement A/R system and additionally, verifies that all banking headers have been properly coded.
- Establishes contact with Accounts Receivable Specialist to confirm all incoming banking transactions via corporate banks
- Acts as a liaison and works with appropriate Management in resolving banking issues along with banking reconciliation on disputed receipt of funds.
- Researches any and all banking related issues.
- Documents and/or corresponds regarding any issues with money movement, department associates, management or regional issues, etc.
- Populates the Wire Transfer report upon receipt of funds, confirming the receipt of funds. This allows the regions to view the funds being received and allows for payrolls to be processed timely. Submits case to Management for Over Threshold issue to review for extension or increase of processing limit
- Prepares and delivers daily deposits at local bank.
- Reviews the Credit Holds, informing the MMS of all clients on Credit Hold for non payment. Or receipt of payments. This prevents further payrolls from processed.
- Reviews the Header Hold Reports, informing the MMS of all clients on Header Hold which prevent client Double Deduction of funds. This is performed on ALL client which are on Pre-Wire payment terms, Bonus Payrolls and Final payrolls.
- Reviews Aging Report to process client refunds, credits or overpayments
- Processes St Dimas Banking reports for Returned Banking Transactions exp: NSF, ISF, Closed Accounts, Incorrect ABA, and or Account #, Uncollected Funds.
- Provides Management with potential banking issues, which pertain to Collection thru the Total Track system. Also document all functions taken to complete the Alert.
- Associates Degree (Currently attending)
- Minimum 2 years of experience (AR, Collections, Reconciling)
- Great attitude, can do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish) - Preferred not required
Contract to Hire
M-F | 8:00AM - 5:00PM
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.