* Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Ensure physician orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
* Ensure admission and discharges are processed efficiently and accurately as directed