Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Operating Room to work Full Time as as CVOR RN.
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231.
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr to Max. $50.40/hr – based on relevant experience
• Full Time
• 36-40 Hours Per Week
• Before Hired you can choose to work the hours of 0645-1515, 0645-1915, or really any variation in between (8s, 10s, 12s) are all okay
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Call Required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program Required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req. and CLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
• Preferred 1-2 years Acute Care Operating Room experience in CVOR, will consider non CVOR RN.
Why Texas Health Resources?
URL blocked - click to apply
is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Registered Nurse Certified
Common Language Specification
Clinical Laboratory Scientists
Combat Life Saver