To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Telephonic Consultant - (Military EAP/Counselor/Social Worker)
Beacon Health Options • Bellevue, WA
Posted 15 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Telephonic Consultant/Counselor - EAP to join our team at our office in Bellevue, WA. The Telephonic Consultant/Counselor- EAP will provide telephonic assistance, services, resources, referrals, and consultation on various Employee Assistance Programs and work/life issues, including counseling referrals,to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other problems. The TelephonicConsultant will conduct telephonic comprehensive professional assessments of the user’s needs while maintaining the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families.
- Position requires use of clinical skills while providing telephonic assistance, services, resources, referrals and consultations to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other issues.
- Maintain the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families and ensure that ValueOptions Federal Services Inc. remains free of any political bias.
- Ensure consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any other factor.
- Documents all cases into the Military OneSource Case Management System.
- Monitor all research, referrals and additional materials sent to users/customers.
- Ability to identify high risk cases and respond as indicated under direction of the supervisor.
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage/Family Therapy, Counseling required.
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of one year post Master’s experience in the behavioral health field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Diverse experience in counseling, social work and mental health.
- Excellent customer service, communication and technical skills.
- Ability to be flexible, creative and multi-task in a high change environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including at least one weekend day or night in a 24/7 call center environment.
- A desire to have a direct, immediate and positive impact on those we serve.
- Military spouse/family/experience is desirable, but not required.
- EAP and call center experience is desirable, but not required.
Local candidates welcome, no relocation for this position.
Contract requires U.S. citizenship and ability to speak English.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
#EAP #SocialWork #Counselor #MilitaryLife