To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2200 Forward Drive
Harrison, AR 72601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Support Rep
FedEx Freight • Harrison, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Provides administrative support for a department ensuring the flow of pertinent information that pertains to vendor invoices, vendor contracts, etc. Responsible for responding to the needs of customers, processing documentation that is required for equipment repair/maintenance and performing administrative/clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Process, coordinate and respond to customer requests for equipment repair/maintenance in an appropriate and timely manner, obtain additional information as needed and issue purchase orders or contracts to vendors; and provides information regarding invoice payments.
2. Interact with internal/external departments and vendors in support of established fleet equipment maintenance and repair parts and service programs
3. Communicate issues and status updates to vendors, field personnel and/or department management, as appropriate
4. Work with field personnel and coordinate steps required to establish new and renewal contracts for fleet maintenance services (Maintenance Support Advisors) in compliance with company policies
5. Process invoices relating to fleet equipment repairs, maintenance or parts
6. Maintain vendor information in FedEx Freight information systems
7. Support department administrative needs, which may include maintaining paper or electronic files, gathering data, distributing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies and answering phones; verify and complete required documentation and schedule meetings
8. Comply with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures
9. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High school Diploma or GED plus two (2) years of general office experience
• Must be customer-service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good typing / data entry skills
• Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
• PC experience and ability to use Microsoft Office software
• Able to handle confidential information
• Able to work independently and as a team member