You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
WHAT MAKES PERSONAL TRAINING WITH EQUINOX STAND OUT?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective, and results-driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time. Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and retirement planning options.
As an Equinox personal trainer, your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client performance. Under the guidance of two dedicated managers, you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, business, and financial planning that ensures your Personal Training career is as unlimited as your passion. Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM TO LEARN AND EXECUTE
- PT Business Management
- Build and maintain an active client base
- Manage and maintain an accurate schedule, inclusive of client appointments, meetings, and open availability within our internal scheduling systems
- Market and sell personal training programs to members and/or clients through phone calls, emails, and in-person interactions
- Maintain knowledge of all club services, programs, and products
- Service and Hospitality
- Execute fitness assessments, guided workouts, and other complimentary services for members
- Interact with members to enhance their workouts and overall club experience
- Create and coach personalized programs for both in-person and virtual clients
- Maintain an organized and safe fitness floor during shifts and sessions
- Professional Development
- Attend Continuing Education classes to elevate knowledge and qualify for promotions
- Attend and participate in any required one-on-one or team meetings with management personalized programs
- Current Nationally recognized Personal Training certification or a bachelor's degree in the field
- Certification reimbursement opportunity for non-PT certified applicants
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education
- Current CPR/AED certification (Certification opportunities available for non-certified applicants)
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding fitness
- Ability to work in-person during weekdays/weekends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Basic computer and technology skills
- Energetic, friendly, punctual, and respectful
AS A PERSONAL TRAINER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Compensation for time spent in internal education to support your growth as a Personal Trainer and professional
- Premier facilities with functional training areas, top-of-the-line strength and cardio equipment, and more
- Access to our company discounts with various certifying bodies and countless seminars/workshops for CEU credits
- Bonus opportunities for eligible trainers such as, but not limited to: New Trainer Bonus, Tri Annual Incentive Bonus, Senior Trainer Annual Bonus, and Member Referral Bonus
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits within the first month of employment
- Pathway to management opportunities via our in-house Manager-In-Training program.
- One of the highest and most competitive compensation plans in the industry with an earning potential of over $100
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Personal Trainer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.PandoLogic. Keywords: Personal Trainer, Location: Fort Myer, VA - 22211
- Business Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 561767438
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.