To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Fraud Specialist
Vantiv • Houston, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv is a rapidly growing company in a competitive market, which means we need to be proactive and assertive in our ability to identify, stop and prevent fraud. When we provide insightful and preventative fraud protection, we provide our partners and clients with a level of service they can't get from our competitors. The solutions don't always come easy, but they're worth the efforts when you can turn those customers into advocates of Vantiv.
The Principal Fraud Specialist is the first line of defense in identifying and stopping fraudulent activity or transactions. By reviewing and responding to potential fraud threats, he/she will be equipped with the knowledge and expertise to stop fraud from becoming a larger issue for the customer and the business. He/she will be vigilant in their research to identify fraudulent activity and proactive in their decision-making to resolve it.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Reviews and responds to suspected fraudulent service requests, queues, and transaction records to identify potentially fraudulent transactions or accounts.
- Identifies problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools and by following established procedures.
- Utilizes custom and standard software programs and applications as well as manual review to analyze transactional and customer record for fraud.
- Maintains control of an inbound call while following proper procedures in order to resolve open fraud cases.
- Takes inbound calls and provides a high-standard of customer service to ensure resolution.
- Acts as Team Lead and manages the floor, which includes moving Agents etween systems/tasks, pulling intraday reports and production/coaching SLA metrics
- Reviews and coaches performance of other Agents through weekly one-on-ones and annual reviews.
- Ensures daily operations meet SLA requirements.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience.
- Minimal knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.