BestChoice-Regional Float ICU RN
Contingent- 24 hours per month
Shift: Days and Nights Available
BestChoice is a system-wide, contingent, float pool which offers the opportunity for an RN to work in a variety of settings throughout Henry Ford Health System. Nurses working with us have the unique benefit of being exposed to various settings throughout HFHS because they float to where staffing needs are identified. This may be ongoing to fill an employee's hours that is on a leave of absence, call-ins, increase of census or to cover vacation requests. BestChoice offers flexibility, which allows an RN work-life balance, as your schedule is based around how often you want to work and requires minimal commitment.
What BestChoice can offer:
* Flexibility - Select the Shifts and Days you are Available to Work
* Premium Pay
* Shift Differential
* Online Self-Scheduling
* Minimum Commitment
* Retirement Savings Plan with Match
* Referral Bonuses
* Become a Team Member at One of the Nation's Leading Health Care Providers
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Willingness to float to multiple locations.
* Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans.
* Performs nursing intervention across a variety of nursing situations.
* Identifies patient problems prior to explicit changes in patient-specific data collection (such as vital signs).
* Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
* Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
This posting represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and duties. It should be understood, therefore, that employees may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described above.
* Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
* Minimum 3 years of recent clinical nursing experience in the area of interest.
* Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
* Current BLS and ACLS.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works