ADT Solar is seeking a Solar Installer who will be responsible for working as a contributing member of the solar installation crew, working closely with the crew, and assisting the mechanical portions of residential solar installation. This position assists, organizes, and performs the safety equipment placement, array layout, racking installation, and module placement. The solar installer will work as part of a team to safely and successfully complete residential solar installations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware.
* Assist with electrical wiring of energy products.
* Prepare and clean up job site.
* Provide exceptional customer service, to every customer, throughout the installation process.
* Additional duties may be required as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 1+ year(s) of roof work and/or solar experience preferred.
* General construction/framing experience is a plus.
* Electrical experience is a plus.
* Experience working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs, and performing repetitious duties such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
* Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power tools used for installation.
* Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor.
* Ability to work well others in a collaborative team environment.
* Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screenings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Assembly And Installation
- Customer Service
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Photovoltaics (Pv)