To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Parametric • Seattle, WA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Senior Business Analyst will work with projects from inception through ongoing maintenance. This position will lead business and functional requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, including workflows, processes and procedures. Additionally, the intention is for this position to manage other business analysts, and actively partner to assess and improve their BA skill sets.
- Communicate effectively - both verbally and written - to peers and business partners to include strong questioning and listening skills and the ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand impacts.
- Interview business counterparts to effectively draw out and articulate the business need/problem/ opportunity to be addressed. Provide scaled options for implementation based on the business need.
- Gather and analyze requirements. Organize and document business needs to enable design and development, including elicitation and documentation of AS IS/TO BE workflow analysis, gap analysis, timelines, use-cases, and functional and UX requirements.
- Elicit and document processes and procedures, as well as prepare training and adoption materials
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Provide consultation to development team and product owner for business facing application enhancements.
- Create test cases, conduct acceptance testing and verify production completeness
- Eventually manage small team of business analysts. Assign and oversee projects and provide ongoing career development assistance for business analysts.
- Evolve career ladders and skill set attainment for business analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience leading and directing others to achieve measurable results.
- Experience articulating requirements for proprietary software development in a financial services organization highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to articulate customized solutions to meet business requirements
- Advanced experience working with Agile/Lean/Kanban software development processes
- Advanced skills using a variety of tools to document workflows including but not limited to Excel and Visio
- Understanding of analysis and documentation goals throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a changing environment and under tight deadlines
- Ability to independently manage personal timelines and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage and coordinate simultaneous project deliverables across groups and teams
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.