To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Alexandria Selva
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aviation Lab Manager
Aston Carter • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
This is an exciting and challenging position with the opportunity to interface with several FAA programs, be exposed to numerous National Airspace System (NAS) systems and be at the forefront of new concepts emerging for the FAA's Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen).
Candidate will shape and implement research priorities for major FAA NextGen R&D laboratories. These labs are critical to the continued success of NextGen capabilities roll out to the NAS by providing test beds for integration, systems testing, and space to demonstrate early-stage NextGen concepts and technologies. Systems include ERAM, NEMS, ATOP, STARS, FMS, Virtual Tower, and others that are integrated via SWIM and exchange information with the latest exchange models: FIXM, AIXM, WXXM.
Candidate will directly support lab leadership by handling program management activities with the goal of growing the lab's value to the FAA. Program management activities will include a combination of leadership tasks and technical tasks.
Leadership responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate activities with stakeholders and team members
* Provide strategic planning & analysis support to lab leadership
* Prepare briefings and other project status materials
* Manage maintenance of test bed systems
* Developing and manage schedules
* Developing and manage financial projections
* Manage deliverables from inception to completion
* Promote the labs to potential future projects
* Convert technical constraints into programmatic requirements
Technical responsibilities will include:
* Lead lab planning and integration activities of NAS automation systems
* Solve challenging problems in integration of the latest technologies
* Complete requirement analysis and new requirements development
* Provide recommendations and guidance to system architecture development activities
* Guide all technical activities to related to interoperability among platforms, labs and multiple geographies
* Ensure configuration management across all lab artifacts generated
* Implement / maintain data governance and security standards
* Candidate will also act as Concept Beyonds' lead liaison for research lab support programs. Functions may include business development, contract management, managing work assignments, and providing problem resolution.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.