The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Care Support for our client located in the Nashville, TN area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Initiates answers and logs all client calls concerning the General Ledger Reporting Service
- Performs associated troubleshooting and assists users to maximize client retention, maintain relationships with referring CPAs and to explain and maintain the integrity of accounting data supplied to clients and CPAs.
- Supports the General Ledger Reporting Service by fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls to clients and CPAs.
- May also distribute product information internally to our clients users.
- Meets goals for telephone and e-mail response time to ensure quality customer service.
- Maintains knowledge of payroll and all ancillary products and services in order to assist branch personnel with general ledger and accounting issues.
- Assists clients and CPAs with entry of new client information into the General Ledger Reporting Service to ensure accuracy.
- Provides technical expertise regarding internet practices and PC functions in order to assist clients and CPAs with PC-related procedures including file download editing files and import/export functions.
- Supports clients and CPAs on accounting software such as Quickbooks Peachtree Creative Solutions and Datafaction to assist with import/export making/deleting transactions adding to/changing charts of accounts and other troubleshooting.
- Proficient in all other supported third-party accounting software packages and Microsoft Excel in order to support clients.
- Utilizes familiar accounting terminology when speaking with accountants but is also able to interpret the needs of clients with limited accounting knowledge to ensure that appropriate level of customer service is provided.
- Manually creates accounting data for clients and CPAs when the system is unavailable to ensure timely receipt of information.
- Develops implements maintains and administers training programs for all new and current employees to optimize level of effectiveness and ability.
- Logs phone calls and email in order to build and maintain a database of client and CPA interactions.
- Verifiable High school diploma
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Experience in small business accounting utilizing accounting software to perform tasks such as payroll balancing bank statements, budgeting and monitoring cash flow preferred, but not required.
Peachtree (Accounting Software)
Quick Books (Accounting Software)