To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Somerset, NJ 08873
- Mike Freund
- Phone: 847.582.6216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Human Resources
Akorn, Inc • Somerset, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - Negligible
Degree - 4 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Works in collaboration with the Plant Leadership Group and GM to meet the goals of the plant operation.
- Provides HR counsel to GM, Managers and employees based on experience and knowledge.
- Formulates, recommends and administers personnel policies which fulfill company objectives and comply with state and federal laws.
- Conducts investigations and mediations for employee relations issues
- Develops and oversees all activities relating to Talent Acquisition.
- Develops and conducts employee orientations.
- Recommends terminations to senior management and follows through accordingly.
- Oversees the maintenance of personnel records and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Coordinates Workers Compensation claims with insurance carrier; Completes OSHA 300 Log; Form 301 and Annual Summary;
- Oversees all FMLA and disability leaves and ensures compliance to state and federal laws.
- Responsible for the successful execution of performance management and succession planning programs.
- Supports the development of safety practices and works with EH&S to ensure a safe work environment.
- Responsible for the successful submission of all payroll related Initiatives
Job ID: 1279BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.