Great opportunity for new or recent college graduate!
This role is based in the Midwest.
Account Managers are expected to call on Akorn’s customers in person on a set customer contact schedule. They are expected to travel by car and by airplane to all parts of their established geography that sales management considers essential for growing or maintaining the company’s business. They must keep the necessary business and expense records as outlined in company policy. They are expected to attend all scheduled training and sales meetings. They will, on occasion, be asked to work at industry conventions to staff the company’s exhibit booth. This convention work could be over the weekend. As an Account Manager, the employee will be responsible for sales quotas and sales growth as defined by sales management.
1. Manage territories in ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, WI, IL, MI, IN
2. Exceed sales objectives
4. Spend the time to excel in your job
5. Focus on results not activities
6. Prioritize goals
7. Represent Akorn ethically and professionally
8. Manage detailed customer records and reports
9. Communicate with other team members
10. Manage expenses
11. Report on activities in territory
12. Continue to educate and excel on industry and individual knowledge
13. Challenge oneself and manager
Staff conventions as directed by sales management.