Role: Azure Cloud Engineer
Location: Houston,TX-Initial Remote
Duration: Long term
- Minimum 8+ years of experience required.
- 5+ years prior experience writing, debugging, packaging and deploying in Python.
- Prior experience required using Spark (any language), including Spark SQL, debugging pipelines and performance issues.
- Prior experience working with Databricks, Azure Synapse, and Data Factory
- Must have prior experience developing in Azure cloud environment, using ADO for code management and release process.
- Understanding of Azure cloud concepts (IAM, security, resource management, etc..)
- Experience managing a custom code base, building automated pipelines around code repositories for release management and debugging deployment issues
- Heavy experience with DevOps tools. Building CI pipelines and integrating with release management tools (preferably ADO)
- RESTful API development experience
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Custom software development using Microsoft’s Azure platform
- Development of integrations and workflow automation
- Work in a developer-first agile environment, participating in end-to-end decision making
- Get a deep technology understanding, possibilities of customizations, configurations, integration possibilities, limitations, and constraints
- Create and maintain documentation, timely and detailed ticket updates and communications around work
Build your career as a technical expert in Azure technologies and Agile development
Nice to have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Ansible knowledge
- Experience working with Artifactory for build management
- Experience writing API wrappers for a Spark backend
- Azure Certifications
- Experience working with distributed teams
- provided by Dice
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Spark