To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Banquet Manager - Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Irvine, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport is looking for a Banquet Manager to join our team! Located directly across from the John Wayne Airport in the heart of Orange County, this beautiful hotel has 302 rooms, 2 food and beverage outlets, and over 20,000 square feet of banquet space - including a total of 23 meeting rooms and the largest ballroom over 7,000 square feet.
We are looking for a creative, driven, and passionate individual with a love for banquets! At least 1 year of banquet leadership experience with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail is a must.
If you're looking to be a part of an amazing company, then this is the opportunity for you! With Hilton earning the #9 spot on the World's Best Workplaces list by Great Place to Work, there is a lot to be proud of as a Hilton team member.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Manager, you would be responsible for managing the daily execution of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Banquet functions to include, but not limited to, planning, organizing and executing breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Oversee the set up of function rooms to include, but not limited to, the placement of linens, silver, glassware and chinaware according to event specifications and a full inspection
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Communicate function specifications, procedures and changes with affected departments including, but not limited to, the Food and Beverage, Event Services, Property Operations, Audio Visual and Housekeeping
- Oversee the break down of the function room and ensure proper storage of equipment
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!