Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to Talent Acquisition Team member. Will work with executives, line and staff managers, and departments in various functional areas. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Work is often of a critical or confidential nature. May execute travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, and expense/budget transactions. Executive Assistant provides support to VP positions or multiple directors and requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures and excellent communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives general instruction. Sets priorities and procedures for accomplishing work. Work is generally varied, short cycled and is more administrative than clerical.
- Operates a variety of office equipment, such as a personal computer, printer, copier, scanner or calculator. Progressively utilizes the features of one or more standard business software packages up to the following skill levels:
- Schedules interviews on behalf of Recruiters for multiple candidates within North America.
- Coordinates candidate travel arrangements.
- Processes candidate travel reimbursements.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- High School degree (or equivalent)
- Candidate is experienced in administrative support of executives, line and staff managers of 3+ years exp.
- Experience in managing multiple calendars.
- Experience in coordinating and scheduling travel (air, car, hotel) in multiple locations within North America.
- Good written and oral English communication skills with excellent grammar required.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US1451SM_27854559
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile