To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Access Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Patient Access Representative in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO). Responsibilities:
- Hospital registration and scheduling within multiple systems
- Scheduling, registration, benefit verification, pre-certification and financial clearance, including pre-visit collection
- Assures proper patient identification, registers, schedules, verifies insurance, scans and retrieves documents within multiple systems
- Validates that the order is complete, signed by the ordering provider, and the correct test is ordered
- Provide preparation instructions for each procedure scheduled
- Educate patient on financial responsibilities
- Collect and record patient payment for all services; offer financial assistance information when appropriate
- Associate's degree preferred but not required
- 2+ Years of Healthcare experience
- Ability to understand and enforce hospital compliance with Medicare Secondary Payor (MSP), HIPAA Privacy Standards, Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities, Advance Directives, Consent to Treat, EMTALA, JCAHO Requirements
- Ensures each patient completes HIPAA acknowledgement