- SIGN ON RETENTION BONUS
- Ability to participate in CPR & Handle with Care Training.
- Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of medical terminology.
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to interact effectively with clinical team and other staff.
- Organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Customer Service skills when interacting with patients and families.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Understanding of patient rights and responsibilities.
- Experience in a mental health facility preferred, but in the absence of this experience, must have demonstrated the ability to learn concepts of limit setting, therapeutic boundaries, therapeutic treatment environment and patient care and develop these skills within a reasonable time frame via training and orientation program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Social Skills
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Mental Health
- Time Management
- Customer Service