Are you a proposal manager interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Los Angeles, CA? You will be generally responsible for managing the development of high-quality Request for Proposal (RFP) responses. This role seeks someone with excellent writing and project management skills, ideal candidates will be highly creative and process-oriented. You will be reviewing RFPs, working with a team on approving or denying RFPs and developing an evaluation process; assigning tasks to proposal specialists and keeping them on productive timelines; reviewing/revising proposal drafts to make sure that they are concise, persuasive, and compliant with firm guidelines and bran with proper formatting; establishing work flows, deadlines, and step-by-step plans of action towards proposal submission; working closely with marketing and business development teams to continually innovate and update the proposals and presentations to make them as compelling as possible; tracking completed proposals and corresponding company statistics; assisting with training, template creation, and creating a content library for specialists to work from; and other tasks as assigned. This role requires high attention to detail and accuracy, excellent management skills, and a team-focused workstyle. Are you the highly proactive and creative professional we’re looking for?
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of proposal development, business writing, and/or relevant management experience in a law firm environment
- High degree of familiarity with procurement processes for procurement service
- Superb written and oral communication skills supporting a cooperative, team-oriented attitude, yet must also work well independently
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Solid organizational and time management skills with a proactive demeanor
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
If you are a qualified proposal manager interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out URL blocked - click to apply
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Request For Proposal