To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toms River, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Network Manager (Behavioral Health Network of Care)
Beacon Health Options • Toms River, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a team of dynamic Network Managers to join our team in Central New Jersey. The Network Managers will be responsible for overseeing the various technical and administrative activities supporting the ECM program. The Network Manager is the primary link between the Interim Managing Entity (IME) Addiction Access Center and the ECM Program. Network Managers are responsible for working with providers, the ECM hub care team, and IME to assign and monitor cases.
- Referral receipt and disposition of client assignments of clients to hub care teams
- Reviews information to make an appropriate determination about assignment to ECM Care Management staff
- Responsible for developing relationships with the IME, providers, recovery support services and other systems to ensure access for clients and develop a robust services referral manual
- Track admissions into treatment and notify assigned Care Manager/Coordinator in order to maintain continuity on service planning (if data is available)
- Prepares and analyzes monthly reports as determined by the Hub Director
- Works with the Quality Manager to bring data reports to providers in the community to inform system operation and transformation
Education: Master’s degree or higher in a health related field
Licensures: None required
Relevant Work Experience: Must have three to five years of experience in managed behavioral health and/or network management.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled