Cardinal Glass in Hudson, WI has part-time/seasonal openings for entry level Material Handlers in our climate controlled warehouse. We are looking for people that are available evenings and/or weekends. Let us know when you can work and we'll try to find a spot for you. The primary duties include handling glass, lifting glass, inspecting glass for defects, picking and packing glass on racks, and operating powered industrial trucks (order picker, forklift, reach truck, powered pallet jack).Effective Wage of $22.80 - $31.88/hr.* (includes Monthly Bonus)Position Responsibilities
- Work independently to pick and pack orders in our clean/climate controlled warehouse.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Regular in-person attendance.
- Desire to work in a Safe, fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide units that typically weigh 20 lbs., and may weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week plus overtime (when needed)
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Monthly bonus program of up to 52% of your base wages.
- Health Savings Account with employer match.
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Monthly Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Professional Development Assistance
- On-site Industrial Massage
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year
To learn more please visit us at www.cardinalhudsondc.com
Cardinal is an EqualOpportunity Employer and offers a smoke-free workplace. Upon hire, Cardinal Glass Industries uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires. All job offers are contingent on applicants passing a post offer employment physical, drug screen, and background check.Commitment to Individuality
Cardinal Glass is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, and connectedness. We embrace individuality because it makes us better, stronger and smarter. We value each individual’s unique talents, perspectives, and experiences and we recognize the potential in each team member.
Individuality fuels Cardinal’s innovation, strengthens our Cardinal family and connects us all to our vision of being the world’s most trusted residential window glass manufacturer.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you bring.Veteran Recruiting
Cardinal Glass thanks all military veterans for their service. We are grateful for the sacrifice you were willing to make to protect our freedoms.
At Cardinal Glass, we need individuals like you – our military service veterans – and welcome the unique skills and experience you can bring to our workforce. We are proud that so many active military members, reservists and veterans are currently a part of our Cardinal Glass family. Join us and you will find opportunities to take on long-term challenging assignments, a core of your military experience.#WIHDDC
Here is a link to a short video.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part-Time/Weekend Material Handler - Monthly Bonus!
- Attention To Detail
- Self Motivation
- Stock Control
- Time Management