To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Truckee, CA 96161
- Vanessa Bautista
- Phone: 9163803717
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Truckee, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Medical Assistant Duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Rooming patients
- Determining and collecting the patient's out-of-pocket expenses (co-pays, deductibles, etc)
- Signing patients up for self-service options
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate from MA program.
- Demonstrates clear, courteous and pleasant communication skills with appropriate usage of grammar, pronunciation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Team oriented.
- Positive, open-minded, and focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn new processes, procedures and software programs quickly, while demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.