Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality / Business Analyst to join the Resort Producton Management team in Broomfield, CO.
This team is responsible for all code that moves to production coming from our 5 delivery teams, is responsible for production support, delivers small projects, and manages a large backlog of feature enhancements and system defects. Due to the variety of work and unpredictable nature of support, this team runs Kanban style and has a can do attitude, meaning this team helps one another, gets out of their lane, and takes on what needs to be completed to get the job done.
Because of this, They are looking for a well-rounded candidate that will primarily focus on manual QA testing, but may also be needed to perform some BA work, provide support, and is not afraid to interface with their business/system user community. A strong fit with the team, as well as no language barriers will be key for this person given the high touch this team has with a wide variety of business partners.
- 5+ years QA experience in an enterprise environment delivering large scale software projects
- 3+ years prior scrum/agile experience in an enterprise environment
- Prior custom software delivery experience
- Experience in all aspects of the QA Lifecycle (test plans, test scripts, test reports, UAT coordination, etc.)
- Working knowledge of back-end database and web service functionality as it relates to testing front-end clients
- Prior Jira and Test Case Management for Jira experience
- QA tools currently used are Test Case Management for Jira and JIRA
- High level understanding of MS Development Technologies, including VB6, C#, SQL Server, .Net, Angular, SSRS, SSIS, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic (Programming Language)
Sql Server Reporting Services