To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Windsor, NJ
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Accounting Manager
Atrium Staffing • East Windsor, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a publicly traded manufacturing company headquartered in East Windsor, is seeking a Technical Accounting Manager to report directly into the Controller in East Windsor, NJ.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $120-130k
Position Overview: The Technical Accounting Manager will be responsible for spearheading all technical accounting matters across a variety of departments.
Technical Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- The Technical Accounting Manager will identify, research and implement technical accounting standards
- Draft technical memoranda/white papers on major accounting matters
- Aid in planning for future external reporting needs
- Work closely with the external audit firm in resolving all technical accounting aspects
- Ensure the company's new standards are in accordance with GAAP
- Draft specific 10-Q and 10-K disclosures
- Review 10-K and 10-Q for completeness thoroughly
Technical Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- 4+ years of public accounting experience working with public company's
- CPA required
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SEC regulations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
4+ years of public accounting experience working with public company's
Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SEC regulations
Bachelors Degree in Accounting