Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is growing and seeking highly a qualified BC/BE Critical Care Anesthesiologists. The ideal candidate will have broad experience and interest in practicing in a high-acuity teaching environment. The candidate will join a large department and expected to be engaged our academic mission and in the teaching of students, residents, and fellows. The individual will receive an academic appointment as a member of the faculty of the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
* DHMC is New Hampshire's only academic medical center and only Level 1 trauma center
* Case volume averages around 35,000+ cases per year at both the main campus and outpatient surgery center
* Challenging cases with a dynamic case mix. Services include Cardiac, Gynecology, Plastics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Oncology, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics
* Anesthesiologists at DHMC embrace the Anesthesia Care Team model and are involved in medical direction of CRNAs, resident teaching, and personally provided care.
* Generous base salary commensurate with experience
* Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics
* $20k relocation assistance
* Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
* Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
* Congestion-free commuting
* Wonderful setting for community and family life
* Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
* Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Laura M. Chiang, MD - Search Committee Lead
Recruiter Contact Information:
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor - Physician Recruiter / [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Critical Care Anesthesiologist (FT) - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
* BC/BE Critical Care Fellowship trained
* Must obtain or maintain a NH Medical License
- General Surgery
- Medical Direction