This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Sodexo’s Corporate Services is seeking an General Manager 4 for our premier client, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, California.
Text Tracie @
202 436 2567 to get your carrer started with Sodexo!
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
This location has a regional conference center with multiple catering events going on simultaneously that need to have flawless execution as well as an Artisan Cafe concept that embraces the 'Farm to Fork' dining concept.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversight and continued innovation of the café offerings, catering and food delivery
- Tracking and maintaining Sodexo systems, financial outcomes and client satisfaction that align with the standards at Sodexo
- Innovation of the retail offerings, marketing plans and sustainable practices
- Leading a team of Sodexo, non-union frontline (hourly-paid) employees to achieve stellar food service outcomes
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
- Prior fiscal accountability including budget forecasting
- Proven ability to control food and labor cost within the department
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff)
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Delivery