To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
630 W 300 N
Warsaw Commons, Warsaw 46580, IN 46580
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Floor Supervisor
Shoe Carnival Inc • Warsaw Commons, Warsaw 46580, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Shopping center: Warsaw Commons
Street address: 630 W 300 N
Title: Floor Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Floor Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the store. This is a key carrying position with opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily management responsibilities of the store
- Supports Total Customer Service responsibilities by ensuring that customer needs are met
- Assists in managing Cash and Inventory Control
- Supervises associates and delegates tasks to ensure productivity
- Helps maintain store and department standards
- Understands and ensures Shoe Carnival policies and procedures are followed
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least two years customer service/retail experience
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.