We have a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on Managed Services in Irving or Houston Texas. This is a sales overlay role. The BDM will be the SME for all things related to Managed Services.
- Executing sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate managed services solutions.
- Developing business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with account managers.
- Maintaining a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and craft positive relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meeting or exceed ACV (Annual Contract Value) goals as defined by management.
- Adhering to sales process including pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performing extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- You will lead ongoing customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- You will work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- You will Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- You will perform deep analysis of account base including “heat maps” to figure out key areas of opportunities.
- You will develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- You will with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, and advance new company initiatives.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to handle sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- Five or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer facing) in infrastructure, storage, cloud, network security, professional services or managed services.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Managed Services.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Managed Services (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Managed Services for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Managed Services.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).