If you are an Information Technology professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Greenfield, IN location, you will support the enterprise by deploying technology resources that provide modern, secure, stable, and effective solutions that achieve or exceed operational and strategic goals. You will provide support and ensure all local IT systems operate at optimal levels. AS A MANAGER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, YOU WILL:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities for the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT Department.
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Lead the IT department's operational and strategic planning - including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware and software.
- Develop, document, and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You set objectives to align with broader organizational goals and requirements. You facilitate an open dialogue with a wide variety of contributors and stakeholders and adjust communications to fit the audience and the message. You analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions. You carefully consider all relevant factors and use appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You deal constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- B.S Computer Science, Information Systems, or other IT-related field
- 5 years of relevant direct experience
- Good commuication skills with multiple levels of the organization
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management
- Experience with Oracle ERP Processes
- Includes any travel requirements of the job.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship for this role will not be provided.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- M.S in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, no down time, distribution center environment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Software
- Experience with Mobile Computing
- Experience with DOMO business intellegence and data visulaization tool.
- 7 years relevant experience
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
[ Link removed ]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Warehouse Inventory Management