Administrative Assistant I
Pay: $26 - $27.5/hr DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
This is a full-time entry-level position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions primarily for an individual, then secondarily for a group. Effectively communicates and builds relationships with the business support community and business leadership. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements, and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Works close daily with a team. Assists with onboarding and offboarding of team members, including desk set-up. Completes special projects as assigned. May be asked to lift up to 20 lbs with or without assistance.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Previous experience with calendar management.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Microsoft Power Point