As the Information Company, our mission at Company is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Company is seeking a Global Vice President of Channels and Alliances responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Systems Integrators, Technology Partners and VARs. The global VP will have a growing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross functionally and collaborate with the sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
You are great at:
• Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
• Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
• Quota responsibility for overlay revenue across defined partner channels; manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners.
• Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
• Build business plans with designated partners to create positive outcomes for Company customers, the Partner organizations, and Company.
• Create and drive Company channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources.
• Work cross functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.Requirements
• 5 years minimum experience as a successful senior business development director within the software/cloud infrastructure landscape.
• Proven track record of building and operating a global BD/channel function.
• History of hiring, enabling and scaling high performance, global teams.
• Experience / training in solution selling frameworks
• Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives
• Intimate understanding of the broad IT ecosystem and modern Cloud strategies around Software Development architectures, SaaS, and PaaS.
• Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller customer impact and revenue performance.
• History of documented revenue growth in complex business environments directly attributable to the partner program.
• Comfortable using data to make and support decisions at all levels.Education
• Bachelors degree or international equivalent
What it takes:
• The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience (prefer DXC Technologies Alliance experience) in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force
• Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
• High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
• The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus