CONSUMER AFFAIRS AGENT- CLIENT SERVICES MURFREESBORO, TN
Kelly Services is seeking talented college graduates to begin their career at Nissan North America as a Consumer Affairs Agent. Individuals will start in the Consumer Affairs department and will learn the business at the ground level while having the ability to grow within the company. Watch this short video about this opportunity: URL blocked - click to apply. The ideal candidate is looking for long term career growth with Nissan North America Corporation.
- You will work collaboratively with dealership personnel, regional personnel, and Nissan North America support personnel to develop the appropriate solutions to the customer requests and you will communicate those to the customer while providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- You will keep records of all conversations in our call center database and update consumer affairs case files with appropriate documentation. You will document customer inquiries/concerns received from customer correspondence, inbound calls, and Nissan North America corporate surveys
- You will perform appropriate research to support/answer customer inquiries
- You will coordinate resolutions to customer vehicle issues, dealership complaints, general vehicle inquiries, warranty policies, extended service contract policies and out-of-warranty goodwill requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in related business discipline is REQUIRED. Thorough computer skills including MS Office and Outlook. If you're qualified and interested, apply now or refer a friend! Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Up to 9 paid holidays (After 90 days on assignment)
- Ability to participate in the vehicle purchase plan
- Free use of the fitness center
- Paid time off after one year of service
- Discount on auto insurance, travel and more
- Eligibility to participate in 401(k)
Pay Rate: $22/hour
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply