Bus Drivers needed inWoodland, CA
Transdev is actively hiring bus drivers for their type of service transit service inYolo County. We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout location using public transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- PAY RATES:$15.14-$22.50 after training (depending on seniority)
- No Experience Needed
- We offer training opportunities to help you obtain your CDL
- Paid training
- $1000+ Employee Bonus Program
- Medical, dental, vision, life and 401k benefits
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers aroundYolo Countyin safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
If you have any questions, please contact us Email blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Requisition ID 2019-10453
Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 735
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services
Drive Commercial Vehicle