At Vaco, we connect professionals with excellent career growth opportunities! Our recruiters help you get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounting Systems Data Analyst. Apply with Vaco, and we will advocate on your behalf! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities.
As an Acccounting System Data Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data. You will also ensure the integrity of such data and will generate reports that verify and document their accuracy.
Responsibilities of the Accounting System Data Analyst role include:
- Compiling data and analyzing results
- Preparing and distributing reports
- Ensuring data integrity
- Developing and producing reports utilized in measuring data accuracy in Excel and Sage
- CRM fixes, including basic coding to update Sage system
- Lawson or Sage software experience
- Advanced Excel and Excel reporting experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
As a Data Analyst, you must be an excellent communicator and have strong analytical, interpretive and interpersonal skills. You must be highly organized and able to work efficiently in a team environment.
Other requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
• 5 years of related experience
• 2 years of query and report writing experience, strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of query and report writing
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products