To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Perm • Nashville, TN
Posted 11 days ago
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Job Summary – The Staff Accountant is responsible for general accounting reporting processes for the TriStar Supply Chain Operations.
- Assists with completion of all month-end close financial reporting processes
- Prepares month-end journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepares the cost allocation process
- Enters compilation of monthly operating statistics and key performance indicators
- Maintains the chart of accounts in compliance with company standards
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and processing of all financial reports and records related to supply chain operations and expense management
- Supports Accounting Manager in all financial reporting and accounting responsibilities according to company policy Prepares detailed monthly budget variance reports to support center management in the review of operational performance and cost allocations
- Provides assistance to all management staff related to the performance of financial management matters
- Assist with information requests from Corporate, Internal Audit, and consolidated hospital management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required;Minimum two years of relevant accounting and financial reporting experience may be substituted for education requirement
- 1-2 years of accounting experience required; hospital or supply chain financial experience preferred