IT Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Month contract
Location: Prefer local to the Maplewood MN area or Remote (must reside in the United States)
Green Card holders or US Citizens only. NO B2B or C2C
The person hired for the position of Data Analyst will help drive turning data into actionable information and good business decisions. This individual must have strong reporting and analytical skills, and able to work in a cross functional reporting development team. Create global Quality Management System Review (QMSR) reports for Enterprise Quality
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Using developed data sources, create reporting tools for global Quality Management professionals in business groups and factories
- Build visualizations that clearly identify actions for the users
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Understand business requirements, convert them into technical solutions and deliver solutions incrementally
- Document and map business process and requirements for the future state of the IT solution
- Identify and understand the end user's need
- Facilitate the business process redesign and documentation as needed.
- Understanding of SAP Quality Management modules and metrics
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an IT or engineering discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working with data, reporting or analytics in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with BI reporting packages, such as Power BI or React Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
Works with client to analyze and define the business process that needs an IT solution. Identifies and documents high-level requirements, maps future state of the solution, and ensures the system/solution meets business and user requirements.
- User Requirements Documents
- Data Analysis
- Business Process
- Business Requirements
- Reporting Tools