Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. One of our clients has an immediate opportunity for a FP&A Manager; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the finance / accounting industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced FP&A Manager, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
Additional responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager include:
- Providing quality support for internal and external financial reporting
- Performing monthly management financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting for FY 2020
- Supervise a staff of 3
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Heavy experience with management reporting
- Prior supervisory experience in a large corporate office setting
Experienced Financial Reporting Managers with a mix of Big 4 public accounting and corporate finance experience would be a good fit for this finance management role.
Additional requirement of the Financial Reporting Manager role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA designation
• 6 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance
• 3 years of recent SEC reporting experience
• Experience understanding and analyzing business operations in order to assess accounting considerations
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations