To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Analyst, M & A
Harris • Buffalo, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Harris is seeking a Business Development Analyst to work closely with the Senior Management team in continuing the company’s success in mergers and acquisition (M&A) activity.
Working for Harris is the perfect opportunity to fulfill your professional goals as well as achieve your personal goals and dreams! We are a financially strong, and rapidly growing company that offers employees the opportunity to learn and have fun! We empower our employees to make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the organization!
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment that offers comfort while providing superior service to our customers. We offer a comprehensive benefit package as well as other additional “Perks”!Primary Functions
- Directly solicit and engage companies for acquisition: identify, research, and cold call target companies
- Design and stress test financial models; perform other financial analysis in support of acquisitions. Successful candidate will have strong proficiency in excel and financial analysis
- Manage the due diligence process including financial analysis, risk assessment, market analysis and customer reviews
- Build investment memos using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Participate in post-acquisition integration activity with both operations and finance teams
- Provide financial analytical support to the senior management team
- Special projects & ad hoc reporting as required
- Some travel will be required
To meet this challenge, you must possess a high level of initiative and energy as required to succeed in a fast-paced evolving environment, as well as several of the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in Business Development with an aptitude for sales, lead generation and mining of new business opportunities
- Two years of direct experience in a similar role, corporate finance, investment analysis or M&A activity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel coupled with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Strong initiative to work independently
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance, or a Master’s degree in Business Administration
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.