*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 3 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!!
Leverage your JAVA - J2EE experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Title: Java Developer
Support a suite of computer and automated software applications.
Will support a broad range of complex business systems.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
LOCATION: McLean, Virginia
• Perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system/applications.
• Develop and implement new functionality to applications.
• Follow Agile methodology standards and procedures.
• Perform tests for all products developed.
• Satisfy customer requirements and adhere to the agreed upon delivery schedule.
• Bachelors' Degree and a minimum of 9 years' of directly related work experience; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related work experience.
• 5 years current experience with Java – Struts, J2EE , Java Core
• 3 years current experience with Database Oracle ( SQL queries)
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Able to work with custom code
• Ability to quickly adapt to fast paced environment and immediately provide support to mission critical program,
• Ability to develop strong customer relationship
• Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English Language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• Cyber Security experience
• DevSecOps integration experience
• Familiarity with NIST, AS-805 Protocols -There is no per diem with this position
•-There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•-MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Java (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)