*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 3 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!!
Leverage your JAVA - J2EE experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Title: Java Developer
Support a suite of computer and automated software applications.
Will support a broad range of complex business systems.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
LOCATION: McLean, Virginia
• Perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system/applications.
• Develop and implement new functionality to applications.
• Follow Agile methodology standards and procedures.
• Perform tests for all products developed.
• Satisfy customer requirements and adhere to the agreed upon delivery schedule.
• Bachelors' Degree and a minimum of 9 years' of directly related work experience; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related work experience.
• 5 years current experience with Java – Struts, J2EE , Java Core
• 3 years current experience with Database Oracle ( SQL queries)
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Able to work with custom code
• Ability to quickly adapt to fast paced environment and immediately provide support to mission critical program,
• Ability to develop strong customer relationship
• Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English Language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• Cyber Security experience
• DevSecOps integration experience
• Familiarity with NIST, AS-805 Protocols -There is no per diem with this position
•-There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•-MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Java (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)