- Lead system integration & test mechanical activities on the high bay floor.
- Includes developing plans, schedule, resource needs to complete activities.
- Must have experience conducting complex lifts of flight system safely.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across a multi-discipline team.
- Creative problem solving, high quality work, team leadership, meeting commitments.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the SGT is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. SGT hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. SGT believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Creative Problem Solving